Orientation week has been so fun. It's going to be very hard to get into classes when they start. Although they'll hopefully be awesome too. It's finally the weekend... got to sleep in today, which was much needed. We've had to get up every morning for meetings or activities. Yesterday (was that only yesterday???) we had "Monash Dash." We were put on teams and had to find specific places on campus from clues and get our papers stickered. The first prize was a $250 gift certificate to a restraunt here for the group... and mine won!
Last night the Uni put on a dinner at a place called the Red Scooter. It was fun, we got to dress up and have a nice dinner with everyone. Then we all went out afterwards in Melbourne. I really love the city, and public transportation isn't too bad.
I'm going to try to see if there's a way I can post pictures on here.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment