Thursday, October 2, 2008

During One Fish Two Fish

Is it seriously October already???!!?!!!

I'm at an internet cafe in Port Douglas, which is an hour outside of Cairns up in Queensland. One Fish Two Fish (my spring break trip) is amazing!!! I have 3 days left, but figured i'd do a quick update to tell everyone i'm still alive!

We've done the australian zoo, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, beaching, 4WD with a bus through an island, whitewater rafting was yesterday, stayed on an island with the clearest blue water ever, tonight is bungee jumping, tomorrow is snorkeling the great barrier reef and i'll probably scuba if it's not too expensive, then we still have the rainforest & cliff diving.

i'll go into more detail when i get back to monash and have time to write, although it will be my last 2 weeks of classes and i'll have a lot of work!! I can't believe how fast time's gone. I also still can't believe i'm in Australia. We all have to keep reminding each other that we're actually here... a lot of times this trip i've felt like I was in a commercial or in a dream or something. i feel like i won't be able to remember it all because there's just so much to look at!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard from your Mom that the bungee jumping was awesome!!! I would have needed to have someone shove me off...lol You are a brave soul!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are having a great time!!! While I am happy you are having such fun, I cannot wait to see you when you get back so we can look at pics and the video of you bungee jumping... oh yeah, and taking you out for your 21st!!
xoxo
Cady