Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last weekend.

Tomorrow's my last day of classes. This weekend is my last in Melbourne. How crazy is that??? I still have a month and a half left but this is my last weekend here. Luckily I finished all of my work 2 days earlier than I expected to so I have the end of this week and the weekend to relax and hang out with everyone before I leave to travel. Monday I have my Contemporary Australia exam which is going to be easy, and then Tuesday is the road trip around Brisbane. Our flight got changed from 7 am to 2 pm so we can't pick up the van that day anymore. Hopefully we can stay with my friends in Brisbane, otherwise we'll have to get a hostel that night. I'm excited about the trip, it will be interesting because we don't really have anything planned. Hopefully the people I go with are good travel buddies!

I said my first good bye yesterday. One of my friends who I hang out with in 2 of my classes is leaving tomorrow for the outback and then going to Indonesia so I won't see her again most likely. It was weird saying "nice to meet you" when we've known each other for months now. Hopefully I can see all of the friends I've made again some day. It's good that New Jersey's so close to NYC because whenever anyone visits I can just meet them in the city and catch up.

Class time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm huffing & puffing keeping up with all your travels :)
Enjoy! Enjoy!
Nana

Anonymous said...

Oh your first "good-bye", you didn't say if there were any tears yet!!!!!
LM

Anonymous said...

In the pic, 'The first sunny weekend in Melbourne' did you guys plan to wear red & white? :o) xoxoCady