Quick update during my break in class!
I'm going to Sydney tomorrow morning. So exciting! I'm meeting a friend there who's studying in Brisbane, so I'm flying alone, and I booked everything myself and have to catch shuttles and stuff to get to & from the airport, so I'm kind of nervous. We don't really know what we'll do when we get there. The hostel is booked, but other than that we have no plans. Definitely going on the Sydney Opera House tour & maybe a tour of the Blue Mountains. Should be good pictures!
I figured out that I have at least 13 more flights, including the ones I take to get home. That's a lot of airport time!! I never in my life thought I'd be on planes so much. Good thing I'm not afraid of flying!
Last weekend I went to a Latin Fiesta fundraiser. It was so much fun... there were Capoeira & Samba shows and we spent the whole night dancing. Last week I also went to St Kilda, which is a suburb of Melbourne I guess and it has a beach and fun sights to see. Tonight is the Deakin Ball (my residence hall). Should be a lot of fun!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you are totaling absorbing Australia! We can't wait to hear all the details.
Love & miss you,
Pop Pop & Nana
Post a Comment