Happy december!! Happy thanksgiving too! We cooked turkey day dinner in a hostel kitchen. it was fun, but SO weird not having american football on... or any tv for that matter. we played cards & had apple crumble pie after. That was in Christchurch. I loved Christchurch. Really nice city. Then we went to Mt. Cook & then Dunedin (Cadbury Factory, Cheese factory & good fun). Today we arrived in Queenstown. Went Jetboating and tomorrow we're going bungy jumping on the 3rd highest jump in the world. It's called the Nevis jump. 135 meters or something like that. (400 something feet.)
I can't believe I'll be home so soon!!! We listened to Christmas music yesterday in the van cause it was the 1st of December.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay!!! Pictures!!!
So glad you are having fun and enjoyed your Thanksgiving!
See you for the holidays!
Thanks for the pics!
xoxo
Cady
OMG you are so gorgeous! I love your hair. Hey what a cool van. I couldn't imagine what you meant by a bed thingy on top! Please don't bungy jump. Thank you, Love your old Mom!
Has anyone ever noticed that these posts post on Niki's time not ours? COOL!
Niki,
What a great adventure you've had!
Did you bungee jump again?
Have a safe trip home.
We wonder if your last road-trip blog will come from LAX.
Steve & Katie
Post a Comment